Dyeing & Printing Auxiliaries
Washing Off Agent
It is suitably used in textile industry for removing unreacted dyed with fabric. It is also used as chelating agents.
Available Brand : Sequel-40
Sequel - 40 is efficient dispersing ( protective colloid) and chelating agent for all stages in dyeing of textile made form cellulosies and blends.
||: Clear pale yellow viscous liquid
||: Acrylic co-polymer
|| : 7 - 9
|| : Easily dilutable in cold water
|| : Good resistance of acids, alkalis and Electrolytes commonly used in dyeing Liquors.
- Sequel - 40 exhibits excellent dispersing effect on Raw Cotton impurities (Waxes & Pentinates) and on the precipitates caused due to hard water.
- Sequel - 40 also has moderate chelating effect on metal ions. Consequently Sequel - 40 eliminates the adverse effect of Calcium and Mg++ions on the solubility of anionic dyes & their affinity to cellulosics.
- **Insufficient to remove metal ions from metal complex dyes hence it does not impair the shade & fastness properties of dyeing obtained with reactive and direct, metal complex dyes.
- **Sequel - 40 is non- foaming with no affinity to anionic dyes.
Sequel - 40 is multi functional auxiliary used for all stages in dyeing cellulosics and its blends. For continuous processes 1-2/g/I of Sequel - 40 is recommended in padding bath.
In batch dyeing process following example are offered:
- Dyeing Polyester / Cotton : 1-2 g/I Sequel - 40 at beginning of dyeing cycle,
- Dyeing Cotton with Vat Dyes : High concentrations of Ca++ and Mg++ ions in grey cotton are responsible for substantial losses in color yield losses in liquors of low to moderate hardness (150 mg Ca++ / Litr).(If water is of greater hardness then a stronger chelating agent will be necessary)
- Dyeing Cotton with Reactive & Direct Dyes : if the water is hard, calcium carbonate may be precipitated during the dyeing of raw cotton with reactive and direct dyes. Sequel - 40 is very effective dispersant for the calcium carbonate thus formed and maintains it in a finely dispersed state. As a result, opalescence of the dyeing liquor is avoided.
All reactive Dye System needs Sequel -40 in the dyeing cycle to prevent following problems.
- Dye Re-deposition during washing
- Un-even dyeing
- Shade reproducibility
- Dulling of shades
- Advantages of using Sequel -40 while Pre-treatment Process :
- Improves water absorbency.
- Excellent dispersing effect on raw cotton impurities.
- Advantages of using Sequel -40 while Dyeing Process :
- Improves brightness and clarity of shades
- Improves level dyeing performance of reactive dyes
- Improves reproducibility of shades
- Prevent shade changes caused by trace amount of heavy metal irons
- Prevent precipitation of dye stuffs.
- Prevents build up of insoluble scale formation on machinery
- Eliminates Ca++ & Mg++ Precipitate in textile goods
- In dyeing bath 1-2 gpl of Sequel 40
- Advantages of using Sequel -40 while Post Dyeing Process :
- Washing with Sequel 40 prevents redeposition of loosely held hydrolised dye thus resultant shades become lighter, levelled, and brighter.
- While soaping .65 to 1.2gpl soda ash at boil for 20-30 minutes (DO NOT ADD SOAP)
Yes! I am Interested
The defoamer is perfect for the conditions where foaming generates severe problem. A calculated amount of defoamer can be added in the mixing tank that is enough for preventing the formation of foam. This defoamer is also effective in breaking the foams quickly.
- Excellent prevention from foam formation
- Minimize the contaminant possibility
- High water solubility
- Effective defoaming of aqueous solution
- Petroleum refining
- Fermentation process
- Adhesive manufacturing
- Latex processing and handling
- Oil & antifreeze operation
- Coating textile finishing
Available Brand : Defoamer SIL
The DEFOAMER - SIL is used in variety of industrial, batches processing applications. These include petroleum refining, coating, textile finishing, latex processing and handling, leather finishing, fermentation processes, oil and antifreeze operations, adhesive manufacture etc.
The DEFOAMER - SIL is used for processes where foaming creates intense problem. It minimizes any possibility of contamination, because it is inert and effective in extremely small quantities.
In batch industrial processes DEFOAMER - SIL can be added in a calculated amount to the mixing tank when the batch is being made. Such simple step prevents the formation of foam and is far easier and more economical than breaking foam that has already formed. Eventhough already formed foam can also be easily broken within few seconds to nil foam height with DEFOAMER - SIL.
||: Milky Emulsion
||: Methyl Siloxane
||: 5 to 8
|| : Water
Whenever defoaming is a problem, Defoamer SIL can be effectively used. The dosage has to be calibrated as per intensity of the foam.
Yes! I am Interested